Saturday, March 31, 2012

misc tyres / alloys for sale !

Oks, having a bit of a clearout, of misc tyres and rims to clear up some space in my garage .......... 4 off 225x45x17 tyres for sale. 2x michelins, 2x bridgestone potenzas. All at least 5mm tread, maybe slightly more actually, but slight wear on the outside edge (down 1mm lower but nothing drastic and still perfectly legal) on both michelins. No cracks, bulges or damage, and plenty of life left in them. Just pulled off my daily driver, and in pic, are still on the rims, so no slow punctures. Will be off rims tuesday morning. £70 no offers as bound to be worth that all day long. 4 off momo tenzo r alloys 8x18, complete with 225x40 tyres. Rims have white spokes with polished silver lip, and are 5x114 jap fitment. They also have 5x120 fitment, but never used on these holes, so thats most japs covered. Nice et25, so will fill rx7 (tested), skyline, s14a,s15 and scooby? wheelarches very nicely. Filled my altezza arches abit too much, so have to let them go, as I want to lower my car. Rims are not mint, but very useable. Perfect for drift / diffing spares. Drove on them on saturday, and didnt feel any wobbles or vibrations with them. There are 225x40x18 tyres fitted, all with at least 5mm tread. No fancy makes, just hancook type quality. All 4 wheels balanced, so ready to go. Can sell with tyres fitted or without, whatever suits. Rims only £110. Rims and tyres £170. No offers, as tyres and balancing cost me £90 alone. 2 off 265x35x18 directional tyres (nothing fancy, hancooks I think), with 6-6.5mm tread. Only fitted couple weeks. I bought with rims, but only for sale, because they are too wide to fit below my arches, and I had to buy 245s instead. Absolute bargain for someone at £70 the pair. No offers. 1 off 235x60x16 hi load van / jeep tyre with 7mm tread. Practically unused spare on a jeep I had recently. Absolutely no need for this, so £25 to clear. Think these are over £100 new, so must be a bargain. First come, first served, and tyres / alloys can be collected in Ballymena. Im off work this week, and tinkering in the garage, so items can be viewed anytime. Give me a shout on 07892 882830 before 10pm. Cheers, Mike.