Sunday, May 20, 2012

Ripspeed DV720 CD/DVD Player *

Hi, Selling my Ripspeed DV720 DVD player from my car. I found i found myself using the screen less and less so figured it was a waste having it in the car. Its not been in my car for a few months now. I wired it up so the screen works while the car is driving (naughty!) Pretty decent unit to be fair, i just didnt have a use for its full potential. Comes with box and all the usual stuff. Specs taken from Halfords site: AAC compatible: No Bluetooth compatible: No Built-in DAB: No CDR/RW compatible: Yes Camera input: No DVD Player: Yes DivX Compatible: No Dolby compatible: No Front AUX: No MP3: Yes Made for iPod: No Power output: 4 x 40W RDS: Yes Rear Aux input: Yes Remote Control Included: Yes SD Card Slot: No Speaker Min/Max: 60W min 160W max Stalk control compatible: No Total Number of Pre-Outs: 3 USB Port: No Video input: No Video output: Yes WMA compatible: Yes Screen Type: LCD Divx/Mpeg1,2/Jpeg Compatible: Yes Screen Resolution: (320 * 240)-(480 * 234) Shock-Proof Memory: Yes DVD/DVD-R/-RW,+R/+RW Compatible: Yes Screen Size: 5.1-7 Image isnt of my unit but its the same model so looks the same.