Monday, December 17, 2012

Mazda MX 5 Hardtop plus stand and cover *

I am selling a Mazda MX 5 Hardtop,Stand on wheels and cover(the cover was brand new,the guy who sprayed the top for some reason took it out of my car and got it covered in dust when sanding the top down,I haven`t got round to washing it,it would be easiest with a power washer,the hardtop was re sprayed in Oct 2011,it was British Racing Green and I had it sprayed the same,it has heated rear window, used last winter,there are no dents, it looks pretty good on and definatly makes the car warmer in the cold weather. Reason for sale is I haven`t got the space to store it,it takes two people to put it on and take it off so this is not very convienient for me,I will be reluctantly selling the car early next year. The top has been on my 1998 MX5 1600,I have been told it will fit models from 1986 to 1999. I haven`t put any photos on as I would prefer any would be buyers to come and see it before spending their money.