Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Leather car wallets, etc. .

Hello. I have leather car wallets available for BMW and VW. They are in excellent condition to store your manuals, MOTs, service documents, receipts, etc. I have 1 leather walllet embossed with BMW logo. £6. I have 2 leather 4-ring binder leather wallets (A5) embossed with BMW logo. £6 each. I have a VW Passat leather 4-ring binder leather wallet. This wallet contains original manuals for a VW Passat as well as a quick reference guide. £8. These leather wallets would cost a small fortune from dealers. I am selling very cheap. I also have 2 BMW first aid boxes. All in excellent condition. £5. I also have a VW triangle. It comes with a case. You can use for a VW or any vehicle. £5. I also have a set (four) 15" trims for a Toyota Yaris or other Toyota car. They are in good condition with scuffs and marks. £8. I also have steering wheel lock with 1 key. Has flashing warning light. £10. (Worth up to £30.) Thanks for looking.